Hinged Round Sterling Silver Cufflinks
Handmade in our workshops from solid silver, these cufflinks are very robust and heavy and made with the backs set at an angle so that they sit properly on a shirt cuff.
Cufflinks like these are popular groomsman and usher gifts and also as 18th and 21st birthday presents.
- Silver fineness: Sterling - 92.5% pure (7.5% copper is added to provide strength and malleability to the silver)
- Face dimensions: 18mm diameter
- Face thickness: 2mm
- Hallmark: London Assay Office
- Fastening: Hinged
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
The Hersey family has been operating as silversmiths for over 60 years with the current MD, Stewart Hersey, joining the business in 1981 after training as a silversmith at The Sir John Cass School of Art.
The foundry is based in Walton on Thames, Surrey and employs a small expert team of silver spinners, silversmiths, polishers and engravers.
Stewart is passionate about keeping the crafts of silversmithing alive, combining centuries old smithing skills with contemporary techniques to create beautiful sterling silver gifts that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
The face of each cufflink can be engraved with up to 4 characters each, usually initials. We can engrave each link with a unique message or as a matching pair.