Tan Leather Glasses Case
The leather hides are hand stained and then infused with a traditional recipe of natural oils and tallow to create a durable yet beautiful finished product.
The crocodile print finish is achieved by applying a plate to the smooth leather to create a distinctive print pattern.
Lesley, the maker of these glasses cases, has over 30 years experience of making leather products and puts that vast knowledge into each and every case she makes.
For this reason our glasses cases have a lasting quality only achieved when handmade in a time-honoured way by expert craftspeople.
- Leather: Hand stained, vegetable tanned, English bridle leather
- Colour: Tan
- Length: 170mm / 6.7 inches
- Width: 90mm / 3.5 inches
- Weight: 75g
- Personalisation: The bottom right hand corner of the front of the case can be gold foil embossed with up to three initials
- UK shipping: Please allow 7 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (10 working days if embossed)
- International shipping: Please allow 12 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (15 working days if embossed)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.