Lucky Penny Sterling Silver Pendant
This classic lucky penny design are made from steam cleaned used coinage issued since 1972, making them particularly popular for milestone birthdays or anniversaries.
Some older coins bear scars of use, but we always check that both the date and pattern are legible and think that such marks add to the beauty of the cufflink.
- Silver fineness: Sterling - 92.5% pure (7.5% copper is added to provide strength and malleability to the silver)
- Face dimensions: 18mm diameter
- Face thickness: 2mm
- Hallmark: London Assay Office
- Coinage available: 1972 onwards
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
The Hersey family has been operating as silversmiths for over 60 years with the current MD, Stewart Hersey, joining the business in 1981 after training as a silversmith at The Sir John Cass School of Art.
The foundry is based in Walton on Thames, Surrey and employs a small expert team of silver spinners, silversmiths, polishers and engravers.
Stewart is passionate about keeping the crafts of silversmithing alive, combining centuries old smithing skills with contemporary techniques to create beautiful sterling silver gifts that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
As this pendant is handmade to order, you can choose which year's coinage you would like us to incorporate, making this pendant really popular for milestone birthdays or anniversaries.
If you would like a lucky penny to wish someone luck at an important occasion like a wedding or an exam and do not need a specific date, please just leave the year blank.