Solid Square Sterling Silver Cufflinks
This beautiful set of personalised square cufflinks allows a visible message to be engraved on the top and a secret message to be engraved underneath so it's only known to the wearer. These cufflinks have proved popular as a thoughtful wedding gift, wedding anniversary or for valentines day.
- Silver fineness: Sterling - 92.5% pure (7.5% copper is added to provide strength and malleability to the silver)
- Face dimensions: 18mm square
- Face thickness: 2mm
- Hallmark: London Assay Office
- Fastening: Solid
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
The Hersey family has been operating as silversmiths for over 60 years with the current MD, Stewart Hersey, joining the business in 1981 after training as a silversmith at The Sir John Cass School of Art.
The foundry is based in Walton on Thames, Surrey and employs a small expert team of silver spinners, silversmiths, polishers and engravers.
Stewart is passionate about keeping the crafts of silversmithing alive, combining centuries old smithing skills with contemporary techniques to create beautiful sterling silver gifts that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
The front of each cufflink can be engraved with up to 4 characters, usually initials.
The rear of each link can be engraved with a secret message of up to 14 characters per link