1 1/2" Black Bridle Leather Belt
These belts are made exclusively from thick English Bridle leather, renowned throughout the world as being the best saddlery leather, and solid brass buckle made in the historic foundries of the Midlands.
For this reason our belts have a lasting durability only achieved when the belts are handmade in a time-honoured way by expert craftspeople.
- Leather: English bridle leather
- Colour: Black
- Width: 38mm / 1.5 inches
- Thickness: 4mm / 3/16 inch
- Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
- UK shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (15 working days if embossed)
- International shipping: Please allow 15 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (20 working days if embossed)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
Lesley Taylor has over 30 years experience of working with leather and puts that vast knowledge into each and every product she makes.
She originally studied at Cordwainers College in London and has worked for herself, lectured in Bag making, as well working with many premium brands including Mulberry handbags before moving into the Saddlery industry.
Using primarily English equestrian leathers and Scottish canvas and wools, Lesley designs and hand makes every item in her Worcestershire workshop. She has recently employed two young apprentices, Hollie and Molly, to help her and to pass on her skills in leather work and bag making.
Up to 3 initials can be embossed onto the face of the belt next to the keeper loops.
Our belts are made to order and therefore can't be returned. Part of the joy of owning a bespoke belt is that it fits you perfectly, yet men often miscalculate the size of belt they require. Measuring someone's belt size correctly is a simple three step process:
1. If the belt is for yourself, thread a regularly used leather belt through your favourite trousers/jeans and fasten as normal. Note which hole you fasten the buckle tongue through.
2. If the belt is a gift, you can usually see the right hole by the usage mark left by the buckle tongue.
3. Lay the belt flat on a table and measure from the hole discussed above to where the leather turns through the buckle. This is the size belt you need to order.