3 Piece DymondWood Carving Knife Set
Our master steel makers in Sheffield have been making professional chefs knifes by hand since 1864, still forging each knife in the traditional way from an individual billet of world famous Sheffield steel.
This heritage allows them to produce knifes of exceptional quality, blending delicate handling and balance with the rigorous durability and performance demands of professional chefs.
They hand finish this essential 3 piece carving knife set so it lasts a lifetime. It is used in professional kitchens and makes a thoughtful, unusual gift for the home.
The carving knife is perfect for carving Sunday roasts or slicing ham for a picnic. The sharpening steel hones the carving knife and cook's fork secures the meat, allowing precision carving.
These knives are finished with stunning DymondWood handles, secured to the tang by solid brass rivets, whilst the carving blade is personalisable to create a special gift.
- Steel: Single piece of high carbon stainless steel
- Carving knife: 25cm / 10 inches
- Cooks fork: 15cm / 6 inches
- Sharpening steel: 25cm / 10 inches
- Handles: DymondWood with solid brass rivets
- Handle finish: Hand finished satin
- Personalisation: The face of the carving knife can be engraved with a message of up 24 characters
- UK shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (15 working days if engraved)
- International shipping: Please allow 15 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (20 working days if engraved)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
All items are made to order in the workshop so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Please allow an additional 5 working days for international shipping.