4 Piece DymondWood Kitchen Knife Set
Our master steel makers in Sheffield have been making professional chefs knifes by hand since 1864, still forging each knife in the traditional way from an individual billet of world famous Sheffield steel.
This heritage allows them to produce knifes of exceptional quality, blending delicate handling and balance with the rigorous durability and performance demands of professional chefs.
They hand finish this essential 4 piece kitchen knife set so it lasts a lifetime. It is used in professional kitchens and makes a thoughtful, unusual gift for the home.
The cooks knives have blades with a thick spine for greater cutting force and a turned up end to allow it to rock effortlessly, whilst the utility knife is the classic jack of all trades knife.
The santoku (which translates as 'three virtues') is designed for chopping, cutting and dicing, and has a indented scalloped edge release pattern on the blade to help release thin slices and look stylish.
These knives are finished with decorative DymondWood handles, secured to the tang by solid brass rivets, whilst the Santoku blade is personalisable to create a special gift.
- Steel: Single pieces of high carbon stainless steel
- Cooks knife 1: 10cm / 4 inches
- Cooks knife 2: 15cm / 6 inches
- Utility knife: 13cm / 5 inches
- Santoku knife: 18cm / 7 inches
- Handles: DymondWood with solid brass rivets
- Handle finish: Hand finished satin
- Personalisation: The face of the Santoku knife can be engraved with a message of up 24 characters
- UK shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (15 working days if engraved)
- International shipping: Please allow 15 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (20 working days if engraved)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.