6 Piece DymondWood Steak Knife Set
Our master steel makers in Sheffield have been making professional chefs knifes by hand since 1864, still forging each knife in the traditional way from an individual billet of world famous Sheffield steel.
This heritage allows them to produce knifes of exceptional quality, blending delicate handling and balance with the rigorous durability and performance demands of professional chefs.
They hand finish each of these 8 artisan steak knives piece so that it lasts a lifetime, making them a special gift for when you're entertaining family or friends.
These knives are finished with decorative DymondWood handles, secured to the tang by solid brass rivets, and the wooden presentation box is personalisable to create a unique gift.
- Steel: Single pieces of high carbon stainless steel
- Blade length: 13cm / 5 inches
- Handles: DymondWood with solid brass rivets
- Handle finish: Hand finished satin
- Personalisation: The wooden presentation box can be engraved with up to 24 characters
- UK shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (15 working days if engraved)
- International shipping: Please allow 15 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (20 working days if engraved)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.