Georgian Sterling Silver Paper Knife
The Hersey family has been operating as silversmiths in London for over 60 years and now employ a small expert team of silver spinners, silversmiths, polishers and engravers who specialise in creating beautiful sterling silver gifts.
Our paper knifes are spun in our workshop from 92.5% pure silver and hallmarked in London, then polished with hard and soft mops to give a perfect finish.
They are very elegant and will grace any desk, at home or at work. These tapered paper knifes have been enhanced with the traditional circular ring loop of a Georgian meat skewer, the item from which the paper knife originally evolved.
- Silver fineness: Sterling - 92.5% pure (7.5% copper added to give strength and malleability to the silver)
- Length: 210mm
- Thickness: 1mm
- Hallmark: London Assay Office
- Personalisation: The face of the knife can be engraved with a message of up 24 characters
- UK shipping: Please allow 3 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (5 working days if engraved)
- International shipping: Please allow 8 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (10 working days if engraved)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.