Herringbone Grey And Orange Tweed Flat Cap
Rhian, our master cap maker, produces caps in Yorkshire using traditional techniques to ensure an outstanding quality and finish.
Many of the local mills have been weaving luxury cloth since 1800's. It is globally recognised as being of exceptional quality and is used by some of the most prestigious brands in the world.
For our flat caps she worked directly with local mill Bateman & Ogden to create a crown herringbone cloth that is contemporary in colour and of an ideal weight for headwear.
The vibrant orange fabric underpeak on this stylish cap is melton wool specially designed by another local mill, A W Hainsworth.
Each flat cap is an individually crafted piece that is cut, sewn and finished by hand. This quality ensures each cap can be worn for life and handed down through the generations.
- Crown material: Lambswool tweed
- Mill: Bateman & Ogden
- Crown pattern: Dark grey herringbone
- Peak shape: Curved
- Underpeak material: Melton Wool
- Mill: AW Hainsworth
- Underpeak pattern: Orange
- Lining material: Satin
- Lining design: Grey paisley
- Personalisation: Up to 3 initials can be embroidered on the outside of the rear of the cap
- UK shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 15 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.