Hinged Oblong Sterling Silver Cufflinks
These classic oblong cufflinks are made from solid sterling silver and we're very proud to say that we believe they are the best value high quality UK handmade cufflinks available. In addition, we've developed the finest hinge backs that swivel two ways so that they sit perfectly on the shirt cuff and yet are simple to thread through the button hole.
- Silver fineness: Sterling - 92.5% pure (7.5% copper is added to provide strength and malleability to the silver)
- Face dimensions: 22mm x 11mm
- Face thickness: 2mm
- Hallmark: London Assay Office
- Fastening: Hinged
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.
The Hersey family has been operating as silversmiths for over 60 years with the current MD, Stewart Hersey, joining the business in 1981 after training as a silversmith at The Sir John Cass School of Art.
The foundry is based in Walton on Thames, Surrey and employs a small expert team of silver spinners, silversmiths, polishers and engravers.
Stewart is passionate about keeping the crafts of silversmithing alive, combining centuries old smithing skills with contemporary techniques to create beautiful sterling silver gifts that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
The face of each cufflink can be engraved with up to 4 characters each, usually initials. We can engrave each link with a unique message or as a matching pair.