Holyrood Double Picnic Blanket
This is a compact picnic blanket woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has a waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash & line dry. This picnic blanket folds up neatly to take up minimal space and is ideal for long walks in the country.
It is named after Holyrood Park, a royal park in central Edinburgh, Scotland that was created in 1541 by James V. It has an array of hills, lochs, glens and patches of gorse, providing a remarkably wild piece of highland landscape within its 650-acres (260 ha) and has always represented a welcome escape for the city's residents.
- Length: 98cm / 39 inches
- Width: 66cm / 26 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: McLeod of Harris Tartan, registered with Scottish Register of Tartans (no.1583)
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Chocolate brown
- Weight: 355g / 12.5oz
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.