Holyrood King Picnic Blanket
This is a king size, family picnic blanket woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has a waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with beautiful leather straps which makes it easy to carry and is ideal for group functions such as an outdoor concert or family picnics on the beach.
It is named after Holyrood Park, a royal park in central Edinburgh, Scotland that was created in 1541 by James V. It has an array of hills, lochs, glens and patches of gorse, providing a remarkably wild piece of highland landscape within its 650-acres (260 ha) and has always represented a welcome escape for the city's residents.
- Length: 183cm / 72 inches (including fringe)
- Width: 145cm / 57 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: McLeod of Harris Tartan, registered with Scottish Register of Tartans (no.1583)
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Navy blue
- Fringe: Full
- Carrying case: Leather strapping with brass buckles
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.2 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.