Holyrood Queen Picnic Blanket
This queen size picnic blanket is woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with a stylish mocha faux leather bag that makes it easy to carry and is an ideal high quality option for couples going for a weekend in the country or a lazy afternoon in the park.
It is named after Holyrood Park, a royal park in central Edinburgh, Scotland that was created in 1541 by James V. It has an array of hills, lochs, glens and patches of gorse, providing a remarkably wild piece of highland landscape within its 650-acres (260 ha) and has always represented a welcome escape for the city's residents.
- Length: 137cm / 54 inches
- Width: 137cm / 54 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: MacLeod of Harris Tartan, registered with the Scottish Register of Tartans (no.1583)
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Chocolate brown
- Carrying case: Mocha faux leather bag
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.5 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.