Navy Denim Mens Apron
Our apron makers used their tailoring and materials expertise to meticulously craft stylish aprons from the latest fabrics, designed to withstand the rigours of a hectic kitchen to ensure longevity.
They then sought input from the most demanding professional chefs to make them highly functional, including features such as cutting them to the perfect length that protects the chef whilst minimising weight, sewing in a handy towel loop at the side and ensuring they washed easily for repeated use.
The result is a beautiful range of contemporary, practical aprons forged from premium navy denim, that are used in Michelin starred restaurants around the world and that make thoughtful, useful gifts for amateur kitchen and BBQ chefs.
- Material: Premium 315gm navy cotton denim
- Length: 96cm / 37.8 inches
- Skirt width: 72cm / 28.3 inches
- Neck strap: Navy denim
- Neck strap fastening: Brass buckle
- Waist ties: Navy denim
- Pockets: Two mitred hip pockets, Offset chest pen pocket
- Weight: 320g / 11.3oz
- Personalisation: Up to 3 initials can be embroidered onto the top right hand corner of the apron
- UK shipping: Please allow 7 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK (10 working days if embroidered)
- International shipping: Please allow 12 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally (15 working days if embroidered)
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.