Oxford Coffee Silk Pocket Square
All Darby made silk pocket squares are made from the finest 7 ply pure dye mulberry silk thread, precision weaved in a 225 year old silk mill in Sudbury. The quality of silk produced here is so exceptional that it has been given special protection by the European Union such that only silk weaved in Sudbury can legally carry the mark 'Sudbury Silk'.
We select only their highest grade of pure silk fabric, 350end, for our pocket squares, which means there are 350 threads per inch (14 threads per mm). This amazing density of silk gives the pocket squares maximum strength, as well as a lustre and feel in the hand that is unsurpassed.
We've retained a master team of tie makers to use this silk to create pocket squares just for you. We genuinely believe our pocket squares are the best in the world.
Every Darby made product comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, printed on custom paper made by the world's oldest working paper making machine and sealed with a traditional red wax seal.
- Colour: Royal blue with white coffee beans
- Length: 300mm / 11.8 inches
- Width: 300mm / 11.8 inches
- Roll back: 5mm / 0.2 inches
- Weight: 10g / 0.4oz
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.