Regent's Queen Picnic Blanket
This queen size picnic blanket is woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with a stylish mocha faux leather bag that makes it easy to carry and is an ideal high quality option for couples going for a weekend in the country or a lazy afternoon in the park.
It is named after The Regent's Park, a former hunting ground of Henry VII, that was designed in 1811 by John Nash. It now covers 395 acres of London and is a favourite for family picnics. It also includes London Zoo and Queen Mary's Gardens which features more than 12,000 roses of 400 varieties.
- Length: 137cm / 54 inches
- Width: 137cm / 54 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: Duckegg blue and white herringbone
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Chocolate brown
- Carrying case: Mocha faux leather bag
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.5 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.