Richmond King Picnic Blanket
This is a king size, family picnic blanket woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has a waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with beautiful leather straps which makes it easy to carry and is ideal for group functions such as an outdoor concert or family picnics on the beach.
Every year millions of Londoners and tourists visit Richmond Park, which at 2,500 acres is the largest Royal Park and the biggest enclosed space in London. It has been connected with the royal family since Edward 1 in the thirteenth century and is home to 630 deers which have roamed freely there since 1529.
- Length: 183cm / 72 inches (including fringe)
- Width: 145cm / 57 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: Red and white herringbone
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Navy blue
- Fringe: Full
- Carrying case: Leather strapping with brass buckles
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.2 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.