Richmond Queen Picnic Blanket
This is a queen size picnic blanket woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has waterproof backing and is easy to cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with a stylish mocha faux leather bag that makes it easy to carry and is an ideal high quality option for couples going for a weekend in the country or a lazy afternoon in the park.
Every year millions of Londoners and tourists visit Richmond Park, which at 2,500 acres is the largest Royal Park and the biggest enclosed space in London. It has been connected with the royal family since Edward 1 in the thirteenth century and is home to 630 deers which have roamed freely there since 1529.
- Length: 137cm / 54 inches
- Width: 137cm / 54 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: Red and white herringbone
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Chocolate brown
- Carrying case: Mocha faux leather bag
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.5 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.