Royal Sandringham Oak Arundel Fountain Pen
Planted by Queen Victoria in the 1800's and now exclusively available to Darby, our oak is hand picked by the gardeners at The Royal Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
Our master pen maker uses his experience to individually hand turn each piece into an optimally balanced fountain pen housing, before adding the highest quality Rhodium features and a two tone 23 karat gold/iridium nib.
The result is a bespoke, stylish pen with unparalleled provenance. The unmatched feel of natural wood in the hand and the smoothness of the nib means it writes beautifully and is sure to become a treasured lifelong possession.
- Length: 134mm / 5.3 inches
- Max diameter: 14mm / 0.6 inches
- Wood: English Oak (Quercus Robur)
- Nib size: 5
- Nib metal: Polished steel plated with 23 karat gold
- Nib tip: Iridium
- Ink cartridge: International standard
- Metal fittings: Rhodium
- Cap accents: Polished gold
- Weight: 50g / 1.8oz
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.