Royal Sandringham Walnut Clapham Fountain Pen
Exclusively available to Darby, our walnut is hand picked by the gardeners at The Royal Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
Our master pen maker uses his experience to individually hand turn each piece into an optimally balanced fountain pen housing, before adding the highest quality Rhodium fittings and a two tone iridium nib.
The result is a bespoke, stylish pen with unparalleled provenance. The unmatched feel of natural wood in the hand and the smoothness of the nib means it writes beautifully and is sure to become a treasured lifelong possession.
- Length: 130mm / 5.1 inches
- Max diameter: 14mm / 0.6 inches
- Wood: English Walnut (Juglans regia)
- Nib size: 5
- Nib tip: Iridium
- Ink cartridge: International standard
- Metal fittings: Rhodium
- Cap accents: Gold
- Weight: 50g / 1.8oz
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.