St James's King Picnic Blanket
This is a king size, family picnic blanket woven in the UK from Pure New Wool. It has a waterproof backing and is easy to wash on a cold wash and line dry. This picnic blanket comes with beautiful leather straps which makes it easy to carry and is ideal for group functions such as an outdoor concert or family picnics on the beach.
St James's Park was acquired in 1532 by Henry VIII as a deer park and has attracted visitors on sunny days ever since. It is the oldest of London's eight Royal Parks and includes The Mall and Horse Guards Parade, which provide the setting for spectacular pageants including the annual Trooping the Colour.
- Length: 183cm / 72 inches (including fringe)
- Width: 145cm / 57 inches
- Cover: 450gsm finely woven Pure New Wool
- Cover pattern: Royal Stewart Tartan, registered with Scottish Register of Tartans (no.1370)
- Backing: Waterproof 200 dernier coated polyester
- Backing colour: Chocolate brown
- Fringe: Full
- Carrying case: Leather strapping with brass buckles
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.2 pounds
- UK shipping: Please allow 5 working days for us to make and deliver this item within the UK
- International shipping: Please allow 10 working days for us to make and deliver this item internationally
Our standard returns policy applies for this product.
For full details, please see our returns policies here.